The Wellness Angel is THANKFUL FOR YOUR LOYAL SUPPORT!
How to enjoy your holidays while maintaining your ideal weight and balanced lifestyle...
1. Don't take your HEALTH for granted! Start your day GRATEFUL that you woke up! Remember to THANK YOUR BODY, MIND and SPIRIT!
2. HYDRATE first thing in the morning! Try drinking water when you first wake up, followed by a GREEN JUICE. This is like drenching our internal organs with necessary minerals and hydration as well as creating a PH balanced system. A PH balanced system is an unfavorable environment for bad bacteria and viruses.
3. MEDITATE!!!!! Even if it's only for 5 or 10 minutes. Sit quietly and focus your attention on your breathe. Not only will this clear your mind, but it will calm your nervous system and set you up for OPTIMAL HEALTH as your system will trigger its RELAXATION RESPONSE, according to the American psychological Association. It is linked to lower blood pressure, relief from anxiety and the release of "FEEL GOOD" hormones!
4, MOVEMENT is key! Set aside some time to go for a walk, take a yoga class, jump on your 'at home' stationary bike, take a dance class, take a pilates class, or whatever form of MOVEMENT inspires you! Our bodies are a temporary vehicle while in this dimension and need to be exercised to stay functioning properly! Without movement our muscles will atrophy and we will not circulate our lymphatic fluid to FLUSH OUT TOXINS! Find a friend and hold each other accountable!
5. CROWD OUT processed foods! Replace refined sugars with NATURAL, HEALING, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY options such as raw, organic honey and molasses-which are both full of ANTIOXIDANTS = PROTECTION FOR YOUR CELLS AGAINST FREE RADICALS SUCH AS CANCER & OTHER DISEASE
Replace High carb meals with HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN-which is scientifically proven to reduce appetite, Increase muscle mass and strength, good for your bones, BOOSTS METABOLISM, INCREASES FAT BURNING, lowers blood pressure and more....
6. Add in some FAT! High quality FAT is crucial to burning fat! Both monounsaturated & polyunsaturated fats including omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are healthy for your system. These fats aid in BALANCING
HORMONES, feeling satisfied longer, slowing down digestion of carbohydrates, adding flavor and a good source of energy for burning more fat!
7. EAT THE RAINBOW
One of the most beneficial things you can do for your gut flora is to eat a wide variety of vegetables and fruits, which will create a diverse microbiome for optimal health!
8. Eat Two Healthy Meals a Day
To maintain your commitment to health without depriving yourself, focus on having at least two healthy meals each day. If you know you will be going to eat a dinner out, eat a breakfast and lunch loaded with fresh produce, fiber, and healthy fats. make healthful choices at the other meals by opting for veggies over crackers, berries rather than dessert, or REPLACE ONE MEAL WITH GRASS-FED BONE BROTH for SERIOUS SUPERFOOD BENEFITS WITHOUT THE CALORIES!
9. INTERMITTENT FAST
Try having your bone broth for dinner & eating your breakfast as late as you can! When following THE WELLNESS ANGEL this is made easy for you! ORDER BELOW…
This simple tweak yields serious RESULTS!
Allowing your body to properly rest and reset is critical to maintaining your ideal weight and balanced hormones! If your sleep is disrupted, so are your hormones-which regulate your metabolism & weight!
Get your dietary fiber in with some of these nutrient rich foods:
SUPPORT YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM AND GUT HEALTH WITH PREBIOTIC FIBER !
Learn more from Arlene Semeco and Erin Kelley in their article on Healthline, which you can find here.
Next week’s meal plan from The Wellness Angel conveniently brings prebiotics to the table with locally sourced ingredients from the list above DELIVERED FRESH.
Our menu next week has COCOA, FLAX, APPLES, & MULTIPLE PREBIOTICS as well as superfoods to enhance immunity, gut health, and overall wellness!
HEMP PROTEIN TRUFFLES
hemp protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon, pink salt, spirulina, peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, hemp seeds
ALMOND BUTTER FLAX MEAL BARS
almond butter, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, MCT vanilla coconut collagen powder, flax meal, chia seeds, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, sea salt
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY GREEN JUICE
celery, spinach, green apple, lemon, ginger, turmeric, cayenne